Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well, the mystery is over! Guess what the surprise was????? Jeremy got our friend Kristin who is one of the awesome Poiema Photographers (http://www.poiemaphotography.com/) to take one year anniversary pictures for us!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I LOVE pictures, and Kristin is amazingly talented, so I can't wait to see them! Kristin picked some really cool places downtown to take the pics! I'm always just so amazed at how thoughtful Jeremy is. Every big event he does something like this. I don't know how he thinks of it all! Our first Christmas 5 years ago, Jeremy made me a box filled with note cards organized by month and date. As I pulled them out, I realized that there was a card with a verse on it for every day of the year, handwritten! It took him months to make! That was the first of many thoughtful things he's done for me, and now anniversary pics! I love him!
Man, this blogging thing really brings out the mushy side of me! :)
Anyway, after Kristin took our pics (thanks again Kristin!), Jeremy and I went out to dinner at The Irregardless Cafe. It's a quaint little local restaurant downtown. It was really good food and even had a live musician! It was really nice!!!
So, after all that pondering over where in the world we were going for our anniversary date, I'm glad I was WAY wrong! I thought we were going to a play or ballet or something! Yeah, way off!

Well other than Tuesday night, it's been a really stressful week! It's the last week of school, I'm tracking out of my classroom tomorrow, and we're moving to new apartments next week! CRAZY!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: