Today, Jeremy and I have been married for a year! I can't believe it. We were together for four years before we got married, and almost two of those years we were engaged. Needless to say, by the time our wedding got here, we had been anticipating it forever! Today, while doing calendar meeting with my kindergartener's, when I said "June 23rd", I got that familiar anticipating excited feeling! Now I'm just giddy! I'm so thankful to get to be married to the world's best husband. He's WAY surpassed my biggest dreams of what a great husband would be like! :)
Well, enough gushy stuff already! Tomorrow we are celebrating our anniversary with one of Jeremy's surprise dates. Every big event that comes up he plans some surprise. Of course, I can't stand it and it drives me crazy not knowing what it is. And, Jeremy loves that, so he'll give me random "clues" to send me on useless bunny trails. Stinker! All I know about tomorrow is that I have to dress up...as in wear an actual dress. I own one dress that is wearable... I went looking for new dresses, but apparently looking pregnant is in style, so I found nothing. I'll be wearing my one dress. :) Any guesses on where we're going? I'm clueless!!!
Other than that, just had my kindergarten awards ceremony for my kids today. They were so cute and cracked their parent's up when singing their songs. We sing all kinds of songs every morning to help them learn different things like counting, rhyming, letters, etc. Our favorite cd's are by Jack Hartman and are all hip-hop. Imagine kindergartener's rapping the days of the week complete with all their dance moves... hilarious!
Well, enough rambling for one night. I'm off to eat some leftover cake from today's award ceremony! :)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment