Hey again everyone! I'm so surprised at how many people have said "I read on your blog the other day that..." since I really didn't think anyone read this thing! :) So, thanks for reading, although I'm not sure it's worth reading! Hehehe
I've been wanting to post all week, but have been too busy. God has proven his graciousness to me again this week. I was really tired and had no patience by the time I tracked out at work, and was really discouraged. Well, this week when the kids came back, I felt like my old self again. I actually smiled! I've pulled out my corny humor again and have really enjoyed teaching and the kids this week. I'm really amazed, because it's not what I expected and is all God. I'm so thankful! Thanks to all of you who prayed for me to have a good attitude going back to work--God really answered your prayers! :) (And thanks, Casey, for listening to me about all this the other day!!!) There is a LOT more to this story, but it's a public blog so I didn't post all the details. Chat with me in person or email if you want to know all the details. :)
Other than that, not too much new. We were really "spontaneous" (hahahaha) last night. While I was going up the stairs, I thought about how one of my sweet students from last year had given me a gift card to Carrabba's and thought, "Hey, let's go there tonight!" So, when I opened the door I asked Jeremy if he wanted to go, and on a whim, off we went! I know it's not really that exciting, but we don't go out to nice restaurants hardly ever. I think we have been out to a nice restaurant like 3 times since we got married (not counting with our family in FL). It's just really expensive. We "eat out" (Ya know, Chick-fil-a, Arby's, etc?) once a week, and had already gone out. So, it was fun to spontaneously go out. And, like always, I always wish I'd ordered what Jeremy ordered! He got Chicken Marsala, and let me tell you, it was GOOD. Mine was good, too, but Jeremy sure knows how order! :)
Hope ya'll have a great Sunday tomorrow!!!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i tagged you. the both of you.
Post a Comment